We offer a 7-Day Return Policy for all products. Returns are accepted only for the following reasons:
• Damaged Product
• Manufacturing Defect
• Incomplete Product
• Incorrect Product
The warranty covers manufacturing/workmanship and material defects that occur during the warranty period. The warranty applies to furniture used under normal household conditions.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
• Normal wear and tear
• Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
• Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (EG. upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it is exposed to direct sunlight)
• No warranty on upholstery/coverings/cushion Cove
• The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
• In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. (for solid wood furniture)
• Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty. Also, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to the warranty period from the time of purchase. (for solid wood furniture)
• Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
• Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
• To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
• To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
• Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
• Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time. Ensure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
• In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
• To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft, and lint-free cloth.
Please be informed that the price is only for the items mentioned in the title and doesn’t apply other products, if any shown in picture.